Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Zoo & Julia's "C's"

Julia has started singing along with the ABC's songs we (and her Julia CD) sing to her! So fun - so I tried to capture it on video with her solo - no backup CD to help her out and she did really good! Of course my camera lost its battery on X! So you'll have to do without her elongated ZZZZZZ. Also a few pics of our zoo trip last week - beautiful day. We have had such a fun April while Kyle has been on a more laid back rotation!























































































2 comments:

Sam, Stacy, William, and Caroline said...

This is too funny, I can actually understand ALL of her letters. It's my Godmother ears : )

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, she is getting so big!!! so cute, can't wait to see you guys - hopefully sometime before too long!